Yoga for Athletes
Perform optimally & prevent injury.
- Yoga sessions for teams and staff can be weekly or one time.
- Add yoga to your training.
- Improve balance, strength, flexibility and concentration.
- Yoga trains both the body and mind.
- Building mobility for injury prevention
- Strength, mobility & flexibility
- Balance & concentration
- Muscle balance
- Clarity and decision making
- Harmony in body and mind
- Restoring the nervous system
- Quality of sleep
- Circulation and heart health
Contact Stacie to offer yoga for your team or for private instruction.
Upcoming Yoga for Athletes classes with Stacie:
- Sept 11, 2022: Yoga for Tennis Players for Tam Tennis and Racquet Club; Larkspur, CA
- 2019-2020 Yoga for the Oakland Raiders (NFL team) front office staff weekly onsite classes (+ 2020 online classes for the Las Vegas/Oakland staff); Alameda, CA 🏈
- Sept-Oct 2021 Yoga for athletes weekly class (online)
- Oct 2021; Yoga for a college basketball team; 🏀 San Francisco
- Oct & Nov: Yoga for Tennis Players & Athletes; Mt. Tam Tennis a Club (online 4x a week)
- Nov 2021- current: weekly yoga for Mt Tam Racquet Ball Club Members 🎾
- Yoga for Golfers🏌️♂️Marin Country Club 2016-2019
- Bay Clubs Financial District, Golden Gateway Tennis Club, & Marin/SF (since 1998)
- Santa Rosa Golf ⛳️& Country Club Yoga & Meditation 2x weekly; starts 12/6/21-current
- Yoga for athletes private instruction
Yoga and the NFL on NFL.com Click to watch
Feb. 2021: How yoga helps NFL pro bowler Mike Daniels tackle tension
"As a mobility coach in professional sports, I can attest to the growth of yoga's positive impact on athletes performing at the highest level...Now, it's safe to say that yoga is firmly rooted in the NFL."
"Kittle believes that increased flexibility could help as a preventative measure in regards to injuries during the season." “[It's better] the more flexible you can get, because sometimes when you get tackled, you land in awkward positions and stuff like that,” Kittle said. “I have learned that when you’re more flexible, stuff like that doesn’t happen sometimes, where you just kind of tweak something. Hopefully, that will help me to stay healthy.” “There are so many benefits for any athlete who incorporates yoga to their training routine. Finding ease in stressful situations is what I focused on with George. We did a lot of breathwork and long prop supported holds. Slowing down movements is a great way to enhance mobility and also target core strength and stability." -NBC Sports 2019
"Super Bowl Lll MVP Nick Foles describes how yoga keeps his mind clear and helps him stay in the zone. See how he keeps his edge on and off the field by practicing yoga." July 2019